Are you a provider at a nursing home, an assisted living facility, or a rehab facility?
Hospitals are keeping a close eye on readmission rates. If your facility is sending patients back to hospital for unnecessary reasons, you will eventually not be getting business from the hospital.
By leveraging our know-how and technology, we can help you achieve lower readmission rates and boost referrals from the hospital.
One of the ways we can help is using ultrasound services to prevent heart failure readmissions or for getting a vascular study done looking for deep venous thrombosis. Instead of arranging for an ambulance and hospitalization, you could simply call Stat! Cardiologist.
Patients may need a Vascular Evaluation for a number of reasons:
- Leg Pain or Swelling.
- Chronic neurological symptoms.
- Heart failure or need to evaluate heart with echocardiogram.
At Stat! Cardiologist, we have developed an innovative mobile echo and vascular service that can come to you. We can arrange a partnership where our techs can come to perform studies at your facility and give the results on the same day.
Key Advantages of Our Service:
- Prevent unnecessary admissions to hospital.
- Improve patient satisfaction and convenience.
- Reduce costs associated with readmissions (this will pay huge dividends if you).
- Prompt diagnosis and management of health conditions (such as a deep venous thrombosis, peripheral arterial disease, and heart failure).
Contact us today to arrange this service for your site!