Send a Message to Doctor
Heart Doctor in Chicago provided by Stat! Cardiologist. Are you needing a cardiologist or need a heart evaluation? We service a number of locations including residential facilities and nursing homes. Contact us to set up an appointment near you. Our office is conveniently located near Midwest Asian Health Association and Alexian Brothers Medical Center.
238 W Cermak Rd #2c, Chicago, IL 60616, USA
Services We Offer:
- Cardiac Catheterization (Cath) is an invasive procedure that involves inserting a catheter into the heart to evaluate its function, measure blood pressure, and detect blockages.
- Coronary angioplasty is a minimally invasive procedure that uses a balloon catheter to widen narrowed or blocked coronary arteries, restoring blood flow to the heart and helping to relieve symptoms of heart disease, such as chest pain or shortness of breath. It is often performed along with stenting to help keep the artery open.
- Coronary Stent Placement is a minimally invasive procedure that involves the insertion of a small mesh tube into a narrowed or blocked coronary artery to help keep it open, restoring blood flow to the heart and helping to relieve symptoms of heart disease, such as chest pain or shortness of breath. Stents may be drug-eluting, releasing medication to help prevent restenosis.
- Treadmill stress testing is a non-invasive diagnostic test that uses exercise to evaluate the heart’s function and blood flow under stress, helping to diagnose heart disease and monitor treatment effectiveness. It involves walking or running on a treadmill while monitoring the heart’s activity, blood pressure, and symptoms.
- Tilt table testing is a medical procedure used to evaluate syncope (fainting) by tilting a patient on a table and monitoring their blood pressure and heart rate response to changes in position.
- Permanent pacemaker implantation: A permanent pacemaker is a small device that is implanted under the skin to help regulate the heartbeat of individuals with certain heart conditions. The pacemaker sends electrical impulses to the heart to help it beat regularly and at a normal pace.In summary, permanent pacemaker implantation can be described in two lines as follows:
- Using a minor surgical procedure, a small device is implanted under the skin, typically near the collarbone.
- The device sends electrical impulses to the heart to help regulate its rhythm and prevent irregular or slow heartbeats.